About the Hostel
Hostel for young men and young women are available in the college campus. The Principal shall be the Warden of the hostel. He will be assisted by Deputy Warden and Resident Superintendents. Students seeking admission to the hostel shall apply in the prescribed form with the consent of the parent/guardian. The applicant should meet the warden with his/her parent/guardian and has to pay the hostel admission fees as prescribed by the hostel management.
Before seeking admission to the hostel, students are asked to visit the hostel themselves and know the facilities available in the hostel personally. A separate mess is functioning inside the hostel providing quality and nutritious food to all the young men and women, twice in a week non-vegetarian will be provided to the students.
Rules And Regulations Of The Hostel
- Smoking, Alcohol & Narcotic consumption is strictly prohibited in and around the Hostel premises. Strict action will be taken against offenders.
- Strict adherence to the prescribed dress code is required. Decency in dressing & demeanor is a must.
- Loitering in the Hostel campus during the class hours will not be appreciated.
- The Management & Staff will not be responsible for personal belongings.
- Late comers will be penalized.
- Students must keep the Campus & Rooms clean. Defacing walls, equipment, furniture etc., is strictly prohibited.
- Birthday/Other Celebrations are strictly prohibited in Hostel.
- Students must turn off all the electrical equipments & lights before leaving their rooms.
- Students are not allowed to use electric stoves, heaters etc in rooms except in designated places.
- Students are not allowed to organize any group activities in their room.
- Food will be served only in the designated Dining Hall(s) and only during the specified timings. Wasting food & water will not be encouraged.
- All lights must be switched off before 11 pm in the rooms. Only study lamps are permitted.
- Students are not allowed to use Mobile phones after 10 pm. Cell phones of those at fault will be confiscated.
- Tipping of Wardens, Security Guards, Cleaning staff etc., is not permitted.
- Visitors are allowed only in common Room between: 4:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Visitors are not allowed beyond the visiting area. No outside Guest/Students will be allowed inside the hostel.
- Any complaints regarding electric equipment, plumbing etc., is required to be entered in the ‘Complaints Book’.
- Students should not enter rooms of other students without permission.
- Silence: Strict silence shall be observed in hostel from 11.00 pm to 5.30 am. Care should be taken at all times to ensure that music/loud talking is NOT audible outside the room.
- Any manner of festivities and noise making/celebrations will not be entertained, which may cause disturbance to other inmates in the hostel premises.
- Students during their stay in the hostel will be governed by the management rules.